Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG 37

<< < (5/6) > >>

Certified Lotus:
A few photo's from the Saturday morning LOG37 concours at Barber Motorsports:

Certified Lotus:
If you have never been to the Barber Museum, you are in for a real treat!  The largest personal collection of Lotus cars in the world.  It's a bit over whelming and you could easily spend days at the museum looking at every detail for the various Lotus race cars on display.  Not to mention the motorcycle collection which is even larger......

Certified Lotus:
Some Lotus' at the track for the Historic Races on Saturday:

EuropaTC:
Excellent shots, and what an impressive turn out. The Club Lotus event at Donnington used to be the biggest assembly of cars that I can recall, but I'm not sure there were as many  driven to the event as looks the case over there.

so when's the movie coming ?    :)

Brian

BDA:
Glen, it was a real pleasure to finally meet you! Hopefully we can meet at another LOG but this time with your Europa! Being a perennial 3rd place winner in the "casual concours", that would men you would probably bump me out of the top three! I met one other Forum member - TheKid#9. Unfortunately, he didn't bring his Europa to this LOG.

It was a great event - again! I wish I had gone to the paddock. I had no idea there would be such interesting stuff there! Of course, we went to the museum which is, of course, a good use of time also!

I have a bunch of pictures I'm going to post. I'll see if John can open a new gallery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version