Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG 37

<< < (3/6) > >>

BDA:
We'll miss you Andy. And you'll miss the museum. It's really fantastic!!

I hope you have a worthwhile trip to SE Asia. If you don't, it will be wasted!  :)

buzzer:
Ohhh that looks good and fun. Almost worth a trip over the pond to go to...

BDA:
I just thought I'd ping this thread to remind folks about LOG 37 in Birmingham, AL the weekend of May 20. I'll be going through Charlotte, NC to get there as early as practical on Friday and leaving Monday. I'm organizing a caravan so be sure to let me know if you you'd like to join us!

:lotus:

tedtaylor:
We have a northeastern Lotus caravan heading down Wednesday for a 2-day trip, with a side trip to the "Back of the Dragon" Thursday.  Two groups starting out from NY/NJ/PA (PALS area) with northern group heading down Rt 78 to Rt 81.  The southern group is leaving from my residence (TaylorMadeClassicCars) in Haddon Heights, NJ using Rt 295 / Rt 95 corridor.  We are converging at Winchester, VA (Rt 7 / Rt 81) for lunch at 12:30PM.
We're a little short on Europas, so why not join in?
contact me if interested in joining.   I seem to be the only one from South Jersey/Delaware area?? :)

BDA:
A friend and I are leaving from Raleigh Thrusday. We haven't set a time but the plan is to get there as early as practical on Friday. I expect our route will be to go through Charlotte to Atlanta via I 85 and then to Birmingham via I 20. Let me know if that sounds like we can meet up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version