Lotus Europa Forums > FS / WTB: Cars and Rollers

SOLD 1972 Europa S2 with Twin Cam Big Valve

<< < (2/2)

BDA:
Pretty car! Obviously, the engine needs a tune up - a Stromberg TC motor can start immediately - and a horn (if you can't be seen, you must be heard!).

I was going to goad you into trying to master a technique for getting in and out of it since I'm over 6'1" and 200 lbs and I fit very comfortably in my TCS and I can get in and out but without much grace, I admit. Then I remembered that the S2 is different than the TC so I'm just sad you have to sell your baby...

Those are pretty small issues. I hope you get a nice price.

LotusEuropa:

--- Quote from: RoddyMac on Friday,April 26, 2024, 06:47:07 AM ---Is this car that was just on the FB Europa page?

--- End quote ---

It seems to be the one in the FB group few days ago. I think the price is still okay, but looking at the price you obviously had to pay just a few days ago I feel sorry for the previous owners. They should have gotten the premium you are asking now.
I am not here for bombing your ad, but I hope you haven't bought it in the end just to make quick money. If not, I do understand it can be really frustrating to buy something you really like just to find out you cannot fit inside properly.

Apart from this, good luck in selling this one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version