Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

Lotus Europa member map

<< < (3/11) > >>

BDA:
You have to get the map admin (invjbo?) to unlock the map. Then double click on the marker and an editing window will come up.

I found this help information (https://content.zeemaps.com/mapping/map-overlays/map-markers-entries/) but it looks like you have to be the administrator to do a lot of it.

EuropaTC:
I've just added mine and afterwards it came up with a URL which it said you use for editing your entry in future. I've not tried it yet though.

Joe, could we make this a sticky topic or something other way so it doesn't drift down the forum and get lost for future members ?

Brian

invjbo:

--- Quote from: LotusJoe on Friday,December 18, 2015, 03:54:06 PM ---John,
Thanks for the map. I added my location. How would I go about editing my description?

--- End quote ---

When you added your location, the application confirmed with a statement that you shoud save the URL that displayed in the dialogue. If you have this url you should be able to edit your entry. If you however missed it i think the easiest way is that I delete your entry and you can add it again with all information you want to.

As i got an admin password i can do some alterations as edit and delete. Maybe i should pass this along to the Forum admin so this info is kept closer to the LotusEuropa.org and its forum?

Best regards
John

LotusJoe:

--- Quote from: EuropaTC on Friday,December 18, 2015, 11:25:00 PM ---I've just added mine and afterwards it came up with a URL which it said you use for editing your entry in future. I've not tried it yet though.

Joe, could we make this a sticky topic or something other way so it doesn't drift down the forum and get lost for future members ?

Brian

--- End quote ---
It is now a sticky  :welder:

EuropaTC:
Thanks Joe, now all we have to do is fill it up !   

Brian

Edited to add:

The old map isn't working now (it is 5yrs ago ! ) and we have a new one on Google Maps

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1jTRZcWu4mLh2TGGlmcLH5POFnQXI-SHc&ll=1.827346141101323%2C0&z=2

At the time of posting you can add/edit your own place markers and add photos, etc.  Hence the security is lax, so if it gets out of hand then we'll restrict access to viewing and map additions by request only.

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version