Author Topic: British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum, Boston  (Read 566 times)

Offline surfguitar58

British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum, Boston
« on: Sunday,June 23, 2019, 11:50:34 AM »
This is my second time attending this event, and between this and several other Lotus and local car events I have NEVER seen another Europa... until today! In fact, other than the red S2 a 14 year old me swore to Beelzebub "will be mine someday" and my own car, I have never seen another Europa in the flesh until I met Jim and his '72 TC today. Jim tells me he is a reader, but not a poster to this forum. His TC looks mechanically solid and he is making progress on "the cosmetic stuff". Great to meet you today Jim!
Tom
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Offline BDA

Re: British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum, Boston
« Reply #1 on: Sunday,June 23, 2019, 12:23:43 PM »
It looks like Jim is doing some nice work. A paint job is obviously needed but it looks like he's attended to the important bits. Tell him he needs to post! We love posts and pictures!

Offline Certified Lotus

Re: British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum, Boston
« Reply #2 on: Sunday,June 23, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »
In my mind mechanical always comes before cosmetic. He’s doing it right!

If you want to see more than one Europa, come to LOG39. You’ll see more than you can imagine.

And if I’m lucky you’ll see mine  :beerchug: