Lotus Europa Forums > Vendors Storefront

Europa Engineering ?

(1/2) > >>

88CSR:
I am having problems with them replying to emails and orders. In June I ordered a wiring harness. Told it would be 12 weeks. OK no problem. At 16 weeks emailed about it. No reply. Waited a few weeks and made a new order for other items. A week later, no reply!

The first few times very quick replies and great service. I do not mind if things are late if they would just answer emails.

Are they still in business? Live in the USA so phone calls are out.

SilverBeast:
I thought Europa Engineering sold the parts business to Lotus Supplies?

BDA:
 :Welcome: 88CSR!!

I presume you are really referring to Lotus Supplies which is the parts business that Richard Winter (who owns Europa Engineering, once known as Banks Service Station) sold. Richard was never good with email and required you to phone him. I haven't needed to use Lotus Supplies so I can't comment on their practices but it sounds like you really need to wake up early and give them a phone call. If you still don't get satisfaction, British Wiring sells Europa wiring harnesses (http://www.britishwiring.com/default.asp). I've heard good things about them.

Grumblebuns:
I don't understand why calling the UK is not an option for you. I've called Richard before he sold the parts side to Lotus Supplies with no issues and I live on the West coast, about 7 hours behind. On the East coast you're only 3-4 hours behind.

BDA:
The east coast is five hours behind England.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version