Lotus Europa Forums > Garage

Hello, I'm a new member

<< < (2/5) > >>

Lou Drozdowski:
Welcome Bill...
A terrific group of guys here with plenty of experience, so don't be afraid to ask!

We like pictures too!

Sandyman:
 :Welcome: Bill. A little forum surfing will reveal some great Europa owners in the Sunshine State. Lots of information and help here. I am jealous that you can continue to enjoy your new baby all winter. Mine has been put to bed for 4-5 months. A foot of snow has fallen in the last 48 hrs, so lots of shovelling and snow blowing. We all love to see pictures so take lots and share. Resizing pictures is not hard and allows more per post.
Sandy

BDA:
Your car sounds really interesting! Tell us more, please! Which tranny do you have? Brakes?

I’m really looking forward to your pictures!

BillsLotus:
Thanks for getting back to me guys. Pictures coming and yes, you can't beat driving Florida in the winter. Summer not so good. There is a Lotus Club in South Florida I think. Any help in locating other owners in Florida would be great. So I'm thinking of an A/C. I'v looked into it a little bit, but I'm going to need a lot of advice on that.

BDA:
Our Pfreen, literarymadness, and dakazman (I hope I spelled that right, that’s why I call him Dkman!) are three active members in Florida.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version