Lotus Europa Forums > Garage

1970 s2 0453R Reassembly

<< < (439/441) > >>

SilverBeast:
Did you take a photo with it "hidden" behind the Europa?

dakazman:
  No, but I’ll definitely get one next time.  Bill, the owner did get into my Europa, he grinned ear to ear and mentioned the spectrum difference. He can’t wait to drive mine also.
  Re- wiring  my instrument lights has been challenging , but I should be done tomorrow, now with everything working.
Dman

Richard48Y:
Confirmed, TESLA is laying off 700 employees.
That long wait, is going to get longer!

The CyTruck flippers on BAT are rapidly losing their margin of profit.
There is a recall already, and Tesla has to give you permission to resell so quickly too.
In a year current MSRP may not be possible, I expect a price reduction.

And nothing can fix the Ugly.
Yes it's true, I am not a fan.

BDA:
I’m not a fan of the Cyber Truck, especially how it looks, either but the one on auction at BaT is bid above the list price ($110K bid; $102K list with five days left): https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2024-tesla-cybertruck-awd-7/.

So far, not much of a payday but for a 300 mile truck, it’s not nothing. Don’t ask me to explain it.

dakazman:
Ugly needs love too .
 See pic .
  Did I mention you can kick this hard with no damage ,shoot at windows without damage, Small caliber  of course .
  Still, I have my respect for the craftsmanship . 

As for price point, as with everything nowadays is more expensive , hopefully prices will come down .  The “,Beast” is the most expensive and crazy fast .  I hit 70 in 3 sec on his , fast enough for me . Steering lock to lock in a one way street, easy , no k turn required.
D’man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version