Lotus Europa Forums > Resources, Parts and Products

Wiper blades

<< < (2/2)

BDA:
I just went through the dance of looking for wiper inserts. Trico does make an blade assy that is supposed to fit but if you just want the refill or you can't find the bayonet attachment for the Trico blade, ANCO U-16R is one that seems to be available at the moment. I kind of get the feeling that they might be discontinuing them since they don't seem to be listed on ANCO's website (not much of a website if I'm honest).

Of course, getting an entire blade assy means you might want to worry whether they are giving you a black or silver one...

Bryan Boyle:

--- Quote from: BDA on Sunday,May 28, 2023, 07:54:11 PM ---I just went through the dance of looking for wiper inserts. Trico does make an blade assy that is supposed to fit but if you just want the refill or you can't find the bayonet attachment for the Trico blade, ANCO U-16R is one that seems to be available at the moment. I kind of get the feeling that they might be discontinuing them since they don't seem to be listed on ANCO's website (not much of a website if I'm honest).

Of course, getting an entire blade assy means you might want to worry whether they are giving you a black or silver one...

--- End quote ---

The ones I found today were silver, but the mount is a bit of plastic.  I'm just going to strip out the inserts and bin the rest of the assembly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version