Author Topic: Dilkris Update - Back at it!  (Read 17 times)

Offline Dilkris

Dilkris Update - Back at it!
« on: Today at 03:36:22 AM »
I have been away from the TCS for some time - life in general - you all know how it is.  :confused: As some of you will remember I have previously posted details on many of the journeys on this rebuild.
Thought I'd post an update - early in the month I decided I just had to get back into it and that the best thing I could do was to start the engine and sort out any gremlins before I proceeded further, (if at all tbh).
Photo's show what I set up temporarily regarding cooling, fuel, electrics plus oil control panel - yes I know - some of it is in wood - but it works....  :))
I will post later with an update on how it all went - along with questions on some of the new (but minor) challenges I now have. 

Offline cazman

Re: Dilkris Update - Back at it!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:46:43 AM »
Good luck!
Very interesting connection for the rear lower link. Is that for a custom sway bar?
1973 Europa TCS

Offline Dilkris

Re: Dilkris Update - Back at it!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:42:10 AM »
No....  :FUNNY:
Sorry - the rear coil overs are not as yet attached to the rear uprights and the drive shafts are temporarily suspended from large cable ties. 
I have some fine tuning to do in this area and wanted to keep everything as accessible as possible.
Hope this answers your query and that I have not miss understood.
The lower radius arms are of course "home modified" - they are adjustable in length to aid camber adjustment - when I get to that stage .....  :)) :))