Author Topic: LC3 (Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas)  (Read 909 times)

Offline BDA

LC3 (Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas)
« on: Thursday,August 29, 2019, 08:13:57 PM »
Ok, there isn't an event yet, but I'm working to have one sooner rather than later!

If you are a member of Lotus Ltd. and live in North or South Carolina, whether you know it or not, you are a member of Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas (LC3)! I'm trying to activate this group. I'm planning on having a miniLOG in Asheville in the near future. I know it's not very centrally located but we expect to have access to a nice sum of money we can use for that purpose.This is money is a credit from when the LOG was held in Asheville.

I have a list of Lotus Ltd. members in North and South Carolina and a few others who I know own Loti but I want to make sure I have as many potential members as possible. If you live in North or South Carolina (or are even almost in North or South Carolina) and are interested in joining LC3, please PM me with your contact information (you don't have to be a Lotus Ltd. member, but I recommend joining. Not only do they put on the LOGs but they have a great magazine!). I'll add you to the distribution list for the announcement I'll be sending out soon.

I hope to hear from you soon!