Author Topic: WTB banks roll cage for twincam  (Read 1020 times)

Offline buzzer

WTB banks roll cage for twincam
« on: Thursday,April 23, 2015, 09:43:04 AM »
I am after a Banks roll cage for a Twincam. any condition considered, preferably in the UK.
as Banks do not make new one's anymore.

Dave
Dave,

Other cars. Westfield SEiW. BMW E90 Alpina D3. BMW 325 E30 convertible and Range Rover CSK

Offline Serge

• http://sleurs-motorsport.com
    • Sleurs Motorsport
Re: WTB banks roll cage for twincam
« Reply #1 on: Saturday,April 25, 2015, 12:00:55 AM »
Hi Dave,

You can try and contact rollcentre ( www.rollcentre.com ) they make the cage for Richard at Banks. Richard owns the rights to the cage, but if he stopped making them, there might be a chance you can buy from rollcentre directly?

Serge

Offline buzzer

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday,April 29, 2015, 10:07:18 AM »
Serge,

I have tried that last year, but I will try again. But was asking in an off chance that someone might have a spare banks roll cage.

Dave
Dave,

Other cars. Westfield SEiW. BMW E90 Alpina D3. BMW 325 E30 convertible and Range Rover CSK

Offline StrawberryCheesecake

« Reply #3 on: Friday,May 22, 2015, 01:06:16 AM »
Excuse my ignorance, but is there something special about the banks cage, or just that it's off the shelf and will fit?

There are plenty of people who can make a cage to fit. I have a roll hoop with the project I've just bought, but not sure what kind it is. I'll check and see.

If you want a cage made to your requirements, try Tylah Motorsport (see on Facebook) or drop me a message for his number. He's in Bracknell, so not too far from you.