Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

Europa TC added to the Herd!

<< < (2/25) > >>

wilkrod:
HI all,
Well the bad boy showed up today, some of the details:
Hayes did a leak down, and compression test, numbers were great 200+, and less than 5% leakdown.
The exhaust has to go, I want to put it back to the stock location, S.S. header, and exhaust. Then I will be looking for a trunk floor. It is injected, so I need to research what system it is and go from there. Trans is suposed to be an NG5, will have to verify. It has upper links in the rear, adj. coilovers all around. No brake boosters, so need to see what was done there. I can't adjust the seats, so need to see what the issue is. The doors are badly mis-aligned so thats on the list. I don't like the steering wheel, so will be looking for a stock replacement. Body, and chassis are in great shape, no complaints. Thats it for now, welcome your comments, and suggestions.

gideon:
 :Welcome: wilkrod.  Your car looks fantastic, and your todo list looks small (in 50 year old car terms).  My (armchair) advice is to take a bit of time and drive the car before getting starting with your own changes.  You might get a different perspective on what needs to change. 

The luggage boxes are available from Boss Motors in Snetterton, UK if you can't find one locally

https://www.facebook.com/Boss-motors-1852531295061863

TurboFource:
 8)

BDA:
She is really pretty!!! Short to-do list is good too! Congratulations!  :beerchug:

Quebec_Europa:
I'll be following your finding about the fuel injection systems because I'm planning to do the same with my Europa Twin Cam Special.
Great looking Europa you found there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version