Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

The Zetec 'Ropacane

<< < (2/123) > >>

Chuck Nukem:
Well guys not much progress in the way of the Europa so far. I did manage to get a rear deck lid off ebaby. I have made a lot of progress with my '66 chevy pickup. Almost all the welding needed has been tended to. The frame has been sandblasted, primed, and painted. The springs, spindles, steering setup, and diff are on it...so now it is a matter of time until the body is reassembled. Then its off to the body shop for my first crack at painting.

I have tentative plans to sort out the Europa frame next month, provided that the truck is done.

I will have to take a pic of the truck's pedals next to the Europa's. They are literally 10x the size of little lolo's.

How is my support team holding up?

cal44:
I'm here Chuck Nukem..........the best action hero name ever.

mike

Chuck Nukem:
Some news from my end  :)). As of today I have started the disassembly to separate the body from the frame!! Everything short of the steering column, radiator, and master cylinder has been removed in preparation for the lift. Hopefully I will have this finished next Sunday...and then we can all see what remains of that frame after katrina, ike, and the others had their way with it. I am still optimistic about its condition.  :welder:

I also repaired the hole in the hood, and have started to mend the driver's side fender...I was told that a tree had fallen on the car at some point...Pics to follow within the next week or so....

I am very excited to finally be at this stage!!

I am going to order a ST 170 intake manifold and a set of gsxr TB's to start tinkering with in the coming weeks...

Only two more months of school remain for me!!!!!!!! I can taste the freedom 8)

3929R:

--- Quote from: Chuck Nukem on Sunday,October 20, 2013, 09:08:02 PM ---...Pics to follow within the next week or so....
--- End quote ---
Well??????

Roger:
What is that engine hanging from the crane? With and without transmission?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version