Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

Nick74R...Pics

<< < (2/8) > >>

surfguitar58:
There is is, right on the cover: "Orange Crush"! Incredible job!

Too many questions to fire off one at a time. Can't get the mag here in the states, but would love to hear details about your build.  :coolpic:

Tom

Certified Lotus:
Very impressive build Nick, my complements! Yes, please provide a lot more insight. This group will devour all the details.

BDA:

--- Quote --- I'd better sit down and compose the whole story, but not in a way to the extent of becoming boring.
--- End quote ---

Not possible, Nick! I don't think there would be a single detail that wouldn't be of intense interest to everyone here - maybe especially the members here are in the middle of some their own very interesting builds!

I'm not sure how much you can relate about the article about your car given copyright concerns, etc. but whatever you can tell us would be great! Don't forget we love pictures!  ;)

Bainford:
Very impressive equipment, and fitted to a very high standard. You do excellent work. For sure one of the nicest Europas I've seen. Thanks for posting.

EuropaTC:
Hi Nick, and  :Welcome:

As the other folks have said, that's a pretty impressive build with both imagination and technical work showing in there.

Serious question -  why do some cars arrange their suspension with a cantilever design like your rear suspension ?  I can see at the front it might cut down on drag but are there other tech reasons for it at the rear or is it just an available space issue ?

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version