Author Topic: What is the discount code for a US spec Europa Twincam?  (Read 375 times)

Offline Sparkrite

Re: What is the discount code for a US spec Europa Twincam?
« Reply #15 on: Thursday,March 21, 2024, 01:21:01 AM »
I don't think LHD devalues the Europa as much as some other classics. I'm in the UK and driving my LHD tcs is not an issue and I'm used to it now. The great plus is that for continental driving when you're less familiar its great. As to the federal side markers, I was not keen initially but now I think they break up composition and I'm glad I've kept them.

Offline 4129R

• Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom, not far from Hethel the home of Lotus.
« Reply #16 on: Thursday,March 21, 2024, 06:05:06 AM »
I had trouble insuring a LHD Europa in the UK.

Offline jbcollier

« Reply #17 on: Thursday,March 21, 2024, 06:26:48 AM »
LHD vehicles are always worth less in a RHD country. The same is true in reverse.  No surprise there.

Offline berni29

« Reply #18 on: Thursday,March 21, 2024, 08:44:43 AM »
I don't think LHD devalues the Europa as much as some other classics. I'm in the UK and driving my LHD tcs is not an issue and I'm used to it now. The great plus is that for continental driving when you're less familiar its great. As to the federal side markers, I was not keen initially but now I think they break up composition and I'm glad I've kept them.

That is very interesting about the side markers. I will not be hasty in their removal. If I can learn to like them then that is the best possible outcome.

I did not think insuring a LHD would be a problem. I had better make some calls!

Thanks again guys!

Berni