Lotus Europa Forums > FS / WTB: Cars and Rollers

FS: 1972 Europa Twincam

(1/3) > >>

upallnight:
My brother is selling his 1972 Lotus Europa Twincam.  Not running at the present moment, but not torn apart and stored in boxes.  The car is complete.  The car was stored in my parents" garage.  The car is located in Chicago 60616.  We are in the process of selling my parents' home so my brother will lose the garage space.  If he doesn't sell it he will have it transported to his house which is about 40 miles away.  He was asking $7500, but has since dropped the price to $6500.

upallnight:
He has the nose badge that is missing in the pictures.

jbcollier:
A bit more information might prove helpful.  4 or 5 speed transaxle?   Stromberg or Dellorto head?  Known mileage?  Why is it not running?

Tony2ta2004:
Hi Don,

Do you have any pictures of interior and engine? Thanks

Tony

upallnight:
The trans is a 4-speed 352 gearbox.  My brother got married 20 years ago and bought a new house 40 miles away.  So he stored the Lotus in my parent's garage.  The Interior is the Biscuit or Oatmeal interior.  The dash has the usual cracks from age.  I will try to get some pictures of the interior and engine compartment.  I need to push the car out of my parent's garage since it is just a 0ne car-attached garage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version