Lotus Europa Forums > FS / WTB: Cars and Rollers

Free to good home: 1972 Europa S2

(1/4) > >>

greg:
Disassembled, will roll onto trailer, 95% original parts, generally rough condition, additional engine/transaxle parts, Hermes intake and exhaust header, Cosmic wheels, etc.

You must take it all, located in northwest Florida, clear Florida title available - $100.00 (what it cost me), all car and powertrain number plates are in their original location

I'm getting too old and feeble to tackle this one and offer it in the interest of preservation of the species.

If you are interested or have questions, email me at greg54913@fairpoint.net.

5/31/22 - If you tried to contact me today, my internet service provider had issues revising their email servers. The problem has been resolved. Please try again.

BDA:
 :Welcome:  greg!!

Sorry you feel the need to abandon your your project. I hope you find a good home for her and her new owner will share the story of her rebirth!

Richard48Y:
On the opposite end of the country, naturally.

Tony2ta2004:
Hello Greg,

Email sent!

Tony

ProfGriff:
 :newhere: This will finally be getting a new home on the Right Coast of Canada. I'm having a friend in the south picking it up for me and it will make the rest of the trip up here in the spring. Looking forward to my new project, and I'm sure I'll be asking for lots of help along the way. Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version