Lotus Europa Forums > The Paddock

Alignment

(1/2) > >>

web365ster:
I'm curious what people are running for toe alignment.  The way my car is currently set up it has great turn in, though is really twitchy at high speeds on the straights.  I'm thinking I'll need to run more toe-in in order to get it to stabilize at higher speeds, though was wondering how much I should be running.  I appreciate any input!

TurboFource:
 :Welcome:

Mine is not on the road yet but I am sure someone here can help you!

jbcollier:
I'm not familiar with track set-ups but I have heard that some people run with a smidge of toe-out at the front.

cazman:
I went through this a few times, as I changed my suspension a couple of times. I found that small changes really make a difference in twitchyness. Right now I am back to stock height /suspension and alignment specs and it is great (I think 1/16 toe in at front and 1/4 toe in at rear, with neg 1 camber all around.

For the track suspension and lower height I had to adjust (I can adjust camber front and rear) and drive - repeat cycle a few times to get it right.

BDA:
If -1 degree front camber works for you, and I’m not it shouldn’t, great but the spec is 0 to +30’.

Forgot to add  :Welcome:  web365ster!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version