Lotus Europa Forums > Resources, Parts and Products

Luggage bin

(1/2) > >>

Polopharm:
Not sure of the real name but am talking about the plastic bin thing for holding stuff that fits over the tranny.
Mine is a bit tired , the right angle on the top which help hold it in place are broken in many places. I could try and repair with fiberglass cloth/filler but wondering if the are available or what people do to fix theirs.

SilverBeast:
SJSportscars in the UK sell them https://www.sjsportscars.com/parts-and-accessories/SJ054B0002.htm

BDA:
 I’m pretty sure r.d. enterprises has them (call them. I don’t see it on their website, but I’m pretty sure they advertised them earlier) but unless you don’t want to do fiberglass work, if your trunk tray (as it is sometimes called) is in any reasonable shape at all, it would pay you to fix it yourself.

BDA:
Great find, Silverbeast! I wouldn't have expected it to be as inexpensive as that! I wonder how bad shipping would be.

Bryan Boyle:

--- Quote from: Polopharm on Sunday,September 25, 2022, 03:13:07 PM ---Not sure of the real name but am talking about the plastic bin thing for holding stuff that fits over the tranny.
Mine is a bit tired , the right angle on the top which help hold it in place are broken in many places. I could try and repair with fiberglass cloth/filler but wondering if the are available or what people do to fix theirs.

--- End quote ---

pretty sure the shipping would be outrageous, but if you were close to where I have the box (near trenton NJ), you come and get it, it's yours, and in decent condition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version