Lotus Europa Forums > eBay - Craigslist Ads - Other Listings

On ebay, UK, auction, interesting car.

<< < (2/3) > >>

RoddyMac:
It's an ad for their upcoming auction:

--- Quote ---THIS VEHICLE IS TO BE SOLD AT OUR SPRING CLASSIC AUCTION 25/04/2024 @ 10:00am.

THE PRICE LISTED IS THE LOWER END OF OUR ESTIMATED SALE.
--- End quote ---

EuropaTC:
Yep, like Roddy says, it's an advert for their auction site and not a classified ad as is stated at the start. I was also taken with £11k and wondering where I could fit it in !

All credit to the owner though, 91yrs old and only now considering selling....  hope I'm the same at that age.

Brian

Clifton:
$14,000 US. That is cheap for how nice it is. It would be bought quick in the US.

FourLoti:
"THIS VEHICLE IS TO BE SOLD AT OUR SPRING CLASSIC AUCTION 25/04/2024 @ 10:00am. THE PRICE LISTED IS THE LOWER END OF OUR ESTIMATED SALE"

Looks like the "seller" is a big, multi-make commercial auction house a la COPART in the US: https://www.facebook.com/SouthWesternVehicleAuctions/ 

Will be interesting to see what it brings on the 25th. Especially with the all the added features such as Central Locking, ABS, Power Steering, ESP, etc. :)

Ron

Bainford:

--- Quote from: FourLoti on Tuesday,April 09, 2024, 10:09:37 AM ---... with the all the added features such as Central Locking, ABS, Power Steering, ESP, etc. :)

--- End quote ---
Hhmmm... suddenly, I no longer want it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version