Author Topic: Mike's new paint  (Read 213 times)

Offline Sandyman

Mike's new paint
« on: Wednesday,September 15, 2021, 07:39:52 AM »
Last weekends parts delivery's. I just love this forum. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting 2 other Europa owners. I first stopped on my way to visit my partners to drop off some extra front suspension parts at 1970S2's. He is well on his way with chassis refurbishment. On Saturday Mr. Mike Alain flew his plane to the local airport to pick up the air filter assembly I had leftover. In exchange for the part Mike took my 8 year old grandson and I for a sightseeing trip in his Piper. We both thought we got the better deal. Mike has asked my to resize and include the pictures of his freshly painted '69 S2.

Online BDA

Re: Mike's new paint
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday,September 15, 2021, 08:16:23 AM »
Mike's Europa looks great! I'd never been a fan of yellow but I've warmed up to it quite a bit.

Is Mike a member here? You need to get him to document his build here.

Offline Sandyman

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday,September 15, 2021, 08:52:59 AM »
Yes, Mike is a member here. He has posted about his woes of bleeding the brake fluid and of almost having his spare body stolen.

Offline dakazman

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday,September 15, 2021, 08:53:14 AM »
  Sandy , you really got a good deal on this one😄, not to mention your grandson’s lifelong memory.
  I also agree meeting new Europa owners is always fun. X2 on BDA, Please get him to join us. 😃

Mikes new paint job looks top notch and I like that he shaved off all the sidelights.
Dakazman