Author Topic: FS: Spyder chassis with 2.0l LSJ sc ecoboost, 5 speed transaxle, TC wheels  (Read 492 times)

Offline cannonsami

Hello all,

I bought a stalled project car as a donor for a body and interior, and now I'm left with the chassis. It's a Spyder chassis [sold] with a 2.0L LSJ Supercharged Ecotec engine (from a cobalt SS ~260 hp), a 4 speed transaxle, and twin cam alloys[sold]. I was told the LSJ was bought as a crate motor and has 0 miles on it. I'd prefer to sell it as a whole, because It's a cool project and I'd like to see it completed, but I'll consider parting it out if no one wants the whole thing. Not sure how to price it so feel free to make an offer.

update: parting it out now
« Last Edit: Tuesday,November 07, 2023, 11:15:44 AM by cannonsami »

Offline cannonsami

Re: FS: Spyder chassis with 2.0l LSJ sc ecoboost, 5 speed transaxle, TC wheels
« Reply #1 on: Monday,August 14, 2023, 02:42:14 PM »
Willing to part out, let me know what you need. Prefer not to ship the large stuff, but willing to meet halfway if you're within a few hours of atlanta

Offline vcb

« Reply #2 on: Friday,August 25, 2023, 09:09:15 AM »
I have a TC in pieces and still haven't decided to go original of go crazy. Do you have any ball park number for the package?

Offline cannonsami

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday,August 30, 2023, 08:00:24 AM »
I've already broken it up and promised the chassis and engine to two different people pending pickup. However, after further inspection, I don't believe it would have worked with the engine mounted how it was when I received it. The engine was mounted directly to the transaxle sans bell housing, clutch, flywheel etc, and there's exactly zero room to move anything to create space for that. Perhaps that's why the project was abandoned in the first place

Offline vcb

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday,August 30, 2023, 04:16:48 PM »
Well if the chassis guy doesn't show I'm interested.
Thanks
Vince