Author Topic: Major Europa project  (Read 875 times)

Offline Russ Myers

Major Europa project
« on: Wednesday,September 01, 2021, 09:26:25 AM »
Ok. Here we go. Due to a lack of money, time, ambition, and the encroachment of old age, I have decided to let my MAJOR Europa project go. Three bodies, one painted well, one so-so, and one stripped and ready for bringing back to life. Firewalls- great in the stripped one, good in the painted one and needs re doing in the so-so car. Three engines, one with a Weber head. One extra 701 block, one extra US spec head. 4 gearboxes, 2 5-speeds, 2 4-speeds. One Galvanized chassis (roller w/one of the engines and gearboxes).  One preped, POR-15 treated chassis that has a front suspension attached. One powder coated chassis. One chassis that just sorta sits around. One S2 chassis. Seats, gas tanks (2 new) brake assemblies (front and rear), suspension bits, also front and rear. 2 dash boards, one dash pad, drive shafts, motor mounts, glass, spare engine cover, tail light assys. two trunks, a mold for the front body, and many, many other parts, Cosmic wheels on the roller, Lotus alloys and a couple of steelies.  The plan was for one street car, one SCCA autocross car with future plans to go club racing. But i will say that a few miscellaneous parts will be needed to complete the street car. Included is a factory shop manual, parts manual, and a beautiful framed Jim Clark art print. $17,298.00( yeah, yeah, I know what I've got etc. etc.) Please help me have a very clean garage by October. Text (980)275-0335 and I will send countless pictures (yeah, semi ludite).  My loss could very well be your MAJOR gain. Oh, project is located in Indian Trail, NC Near Charlotte.

Russ Myers

Offline BDA

Re: Major Europa project
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday,September 01, 2021, 09:55:41 AM »
Russ, sorry to hear you're bailing on your Europa projects! And we only live a couple of hours away! Are you trying to sell the whole kit and kaboodle or are you willing to sell pieces - it sounds like you have some great pieces!

In any event, I hope your sales project goes well as well as life in general!

Offline Russ Myers

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday,September 01, 2021, 05:53:20 PM »
All in one big package. if I'm out, I'm out. I need it all moved so that it does not piecemeal me to death.

Offline Russ Myers

« Reply #3 on: Monday,October 04, 2021, 05:32:53 PM »
SOLD!