Lotus Europa Forums > The Paddock

wedge engine 821/697 the ultimate evolution.

<< < (3/9) > >>

kallericcar:
It is nice to see someone building the wedge.  I have had several Europa race cars.  One I found in pristine condition in a time capsule, preserved as it had come off the track in the 80's- a LEGAL SCCA E Production car that was a major contender in the region back in the day.  This car was scrutinized to the nth degree, and they questioned the carb/manifolds and flares.  The "Hermes" kit was allowed since it was somewhat of a factory/dealer option.  Of course this engine was built to the max on the inside- my limiter in this car was valve float around 8k on the long straights.  Gordini or other engine swaps were out of the question in real SCCA racing- vintage clubs either don't know or don't care about the swaps.  Here's my 67 S1 EP race car as I found it in the previous owner's garage!  I miss this car.  I sold it to an old racer in our club who always wanted it.  he was killed by the ramp on his race car semi trailer and I later saw it for sale at Wire Wheel.  Someone got a nice car.

Willa:
Hi Valero,
How is the build going?
I look forward to hearing how the dyno run goes.
Cheers

Willa

Valerio Leone:
123HP.
Tomorrow I will post official data and pictures.

Valerio Leone:
here are the documents.

:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

BDA:
That should get you down the road! Very nice!   :beerchug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version