Lotus Europa Forums > Random Europa Sightings

Indiana car show

(1/2) > >>

Lou Drozdowski:
This won best in show at the Indiana British car Union event....

Bryan Boyle...Can this be your old 693R ride, it sure looks like it. 

Bryan Boyle:

--- Quote from: Lou Drozdowski on Monday,August 22, 2022, 04:20:39 PM ---This won best in show at the Indiana British car Union event....

--- End quote ---

That is mine. Still has the EZ-Pass attachment on the windshield...and the blackened (truck bed lined) wheel arches and lower sills.  Pretty sure it you looked under the boot and bonnet...the underside was done with bed liner, too.  Yeah, that's mine!

BDA:

--- Quote from: Bryan Boyle on Tuesday,August 23, 2022, 02:27:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lou Drozdowski on Monday,August 22, 2022, 04:20:39 PM ---This won best in show at the Indiana British car Union event....

--- End quote ---

That is mine. Still has the EZ-Pass attachment on the windshield...and the blackened (truck bed lined) wheel arches and lower sills.  Pretty sure it you looked under the boot and bonnet...the underside was done with bed liner, too.  Yeah, that's mine!

--- End quote ---

Congratulations on your part in that car’s best in show award, Bryan!  :trophy:

Bryan Boyle:

--- Quote from: BDA on Tuesday,August 23, 2022, 03:06:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bryan Boyle on Tuesday,August 23, 2022, 02:27:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Congratulations on your part in that car’s best in show award, Bryan!  :trophy:

--- End quote ---

;)

Bainford:
Gorgeous Europa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version