Lotus Europa Forums > Garage

1970 s2 0453R Reassembly

<< < (3/436) > >>

BDA:
 :Welcome:  Whit! Hopefully one of your projects isn't getting old!  :)

dakazman:
 Getting old here also...black is what I'm going for , almost finished my el Camino.
Looks like finding a donor car for an 821-30 engine will be rough. Selling my Mazda 13 b engine on eBay now complete with eec and complete harness. Air box ,dash, oil cooler,ac unit,etc. I was going to go with a Kennedy hookup but changed my mind. Probably because of the swap to a dual turbo setup.
Dakazman

dakazman:

--- Quote from: Certified Lotus on Tuesday,June 06, 2017, 02:28:59 PM ---Do I see a can of never seize ? If so, you are doing it right!

--- End quote ---
Certified lotus, yes it is...good eyes.
Lived in that area for many year,does Watchung sound familiar?
Great driving roads up there.
Dakazman

BDA:

--- Quote ---Hopefully one of your projects isn't getting old!
--- End quote ---

Who's the dope who said that? Everybody knows your first project is to keep getting older!

Oh, that was me! Oops!

Don't be a stranger, Whit, and hopefully you'll be young enough to enjoy your Europas for a long time!

Certified Lotus:

--- Quote from: dakazman on Thursday,June 08, 2017, 04:54:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Certified Lotus on Tuesday,June 06, 2017, 02:28:59 PM ---Do I see a can of never seize ? If so, you are doing it right!

--- End quote ---
Certified lotus, yes it is...good eyes.
Lived in that area for many year,does Watchung sound familiar?
Great driving roads up there.
Dakazman

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, you know the area. Yes great driving roads right out of my driveway. A friend of mine and I went driving in our Elan's yesterday and he said the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version