Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

GLTL Lotus Type 47A recreation

(1/4) > >>

richardi40:
 :newhere: Just found this forum,looks good.
Some years back, I subscribed to the Yahoo Europa Group, but never found it very user friendly, or useful (now defunct?). Also, looking at the Europa Register, that looks as if it hasn’t been updated since 2015.                                                                    My car is now more Lotus Type 47A than the 1970 Europa S2 as it started life:- Courtesy of Banks Europa and some of my own efforts, it now has Type 47 bodywork, a semi-race Lotus Big Valve Twincam engine, Type 47 exhaust, Banks loom, Banks AVO suspension, GLTL scheme, etc etc.

surfguitar58:
 :Welcome: Richardi!

The out-of-date registry is a constant source complaint around here. My 74 TCS ins't in it. In fact I think most of the Europas on the road now were still hiding in a barn somewhere when the registry was last updated.

Let me be the first in a chorus of forum members to say we would LOVE to know more about your awesome sounding 47A with LOTS of pictures!

Cheers,
Tom (aka Surf)

literarymadness:
 :Welcome: Richard!! 
This is the perfect place to share your Europa passion.  Membership is really close to a 1,000.  Glad you found the forum.

Sandyman:
Richard  :Welcome: I also have a 70 Europa. Love what you have done. My steering wheel is on the sinister side being sent to the left side of the pond. My car came to me with a partial Gold Leaf paint job. Could you please post a picture of the door so I will know where to put the graphics?
Sandy

BDA:
 :Welcome: Richard!!

Your car looks great but I'm afraid we'll all want to see more of it an learn all the details! She's looks too good not to share!  :)

Edit: I forgot to post the new home of the old lotuseuropa yahoo group in case you want to try it again. https://groups.io/g/LotusEuropa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version