Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

460414 Introducing

(1/4) > >>

Lotus46:
 :newhere:
Hello
I'm happy to reach your forum. I'm living in France close Paris and I'm owner of Europe S1 A since 2000.
I  have a complet restauration follow a crash, new chassis ans so . all parts were bought from banks.

I have a blog to explain this restauration

http://lotustype46.blogvie.com sorry it is in french :confused:

For this first time I can't know how to send pics in my post

must i put my pics on pics site like hooker picassa ? not fron my own HD ?

I shall try one more time

Have a nice day

L46 :beerchug:

EuropaTC:
Hello and  :Welcome:

My French is poor, only English O level standard I'm afraid and even that was a very long time ago, but thankfully I can interpret photographs very well  ;) 

That looks an amazing car you have, personally I think the earlier Europa has a simpler and purer design about it.  And the photograph of what looks like a collection of Europas, well, I don't think I've seen so many in one place in years...   very impressive.

To post photos on here is easy. When you've composed your message click on the "Attachments and other options" below the text box. You can then select photos from your computer and upload them when you complete the post.

I'll look forward to seeing more about your S1A, remember   :ttiwwp:

Brian :)

Lotus46:
 To Europa TC and the other's of course :))

Thanks for your door open.
Well Europ's ( our team we call Europ's to include all type of Europe europa TC federal special and bitza ..) :pirate: This year were the 3trd europ's meeting in france, this meeting is public, Lotus Club France helps us to organise it but if you are not lotusClub France member no probleme.
 cars this year  in september several type is present .

Now some pics from my "belle"

Lotus46:
Whaoou i understand to post pics :trophy: :trophy:
so long

Pete Gossett:
Wow, your interior is stunning! Welcome!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version