Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

What does your Europa look like *today* ?

(1/87) > >>

EuropaTC:
Hi folks,

Now this is a shameless copy of a thread which has been running on Lotuselan.net for a while now, and I was wondering if it would work here as well. The idea is to post what's happening today with your car and it doesn't matter what state it's in,  broken, being patched together, missing the engine or parked up by some nice scenery while you take in the views. 

As a starter, here's our car at 9:30am this morning. The sun was shining and I suddenly realised I hadn't road tested the new spark plug connectors I fitted at the week end.....  >:D

Brian

LotusJoe:
Unfortunately, mine has not changed in several years.

Current:

Before the restoration:

pboedker:
My Europa is on jackstands in the garage for 2 reasons:

1. Rear brakes was making a creeking noise wen coming to a full stop, and I suspected the shoes to be at their end. But they had plenty of liners so instead I cleaned and adjusted the brakes properly and am now ready for driving again. Would be nice if they were noise free now... :)

2. I've been driving 2 weeks with my internal 5th gear detent prototype and took it out for inspection. It works fine but will need a few small modifications to work even better.  8)

Note to self: Tighten the wheels completely after lowering but BEFORE driving the car. :o

benbeames:
Gassed up and ready to go for some filming this weekend.

EuropaTC:

--- Quote from: pboedker on Tuesday,September 18, 2012, 02:42:47 AM ---Note to self: Tighten the wheels completely after lowering but BEFORE driving the car. :o

--- End quote ---

:)  Now I leave the socket against the wheel so I don't forget......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version