Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

1972 & 1973 TCS projects

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bainford:
A very interesting score there Pete. You've got your hands full, but I expect we are all going to learn a few things on this journey. Keep us posted.

LotusJoe:
Looks like between the two car you should be able to get one good one. Good luck on the restoration. I've done the Zetec swap, so if you need some information just let me know. I also make a set of motor mounts for the swap.

EuropaTC:
LotusJoe - is that a hydraulic clutch in your photo and is it using the same clutch/bellhousing that the 352 TC uses ? If so, now that's something I would be interested in hearing about.

Brian

LotusJoe:

--- Quote from: EuropaTC on Friday,July 27, 2012, 10:20:43 PM ---LotusJoe - is that a hydraulic clutch in your photo and is it using the same clutch/bellhousing that the 352 TC uses ? If so, now that's something I would be interested in hearing about.

Brian

--- End quote ---
Hey Brian,
Yes, it is a hydraulic conversion. If you like I can dig up the instructions for the conversion.

Joe

EuropaTC:
Yes, I'd be interested in looking at how it all goes together and operates. There's no urgency because I'll be honest and say that I wouldn't start a project immediately 'cos I've other toys to play with at the moment, but it is the sort of project that would go very well over winter. The cable clutch works ok but having the cable run inside the car always looked like a home-made bodge on a kit-car and hydraulics looks a neater solution. Maybe something for the Technical section ?
Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version