Lotus Europa Forums > Off Topic Subjects

House remodel

<< < (11/28) > >>

BDA:
Very nice! But it still doesn't look like a Lotus!  :FUNNY:

Chuck Nukem:

--- Quote from: BDA on Wednesday,August 02, 2017, 04:51:50 PM ---Very nice! But it still doesn't look like a Lotus!  :FUNNY:

--- End quote ---

Damn it Jim this is off topic!  :help:

BDA:
Seriously Chuck, that really is one pretty floor! I hope you finish that house soon so you can get back to your baby!

Chuck Nukem:
Figured I would give an update to everybody!

House is moving along. I have 1 room left to tile an then all the floors will be finished. I bought 10 solid pine doors to replace everything in the house. They were unfinished so I painted them. I realize now that I should have bought an airless sprayer when I bought the house....On the doors alone I spent 20 hours doing 15 min/coat per side. I bought 1000 ft of poplar trim. By the time you do 2 primer and 2 color coats with a sand in between that is 5000 ft of being bent over painting....A FREAKING MILE!

I am wrapping up the master bed/bath this weekend so that will finally be something I can call "done". It will be nice to finally have a space where I can get away from the mess....Right now it is looking like I will be done in December. But look I just lied to you! I am planning to pour about 150 yards of concrete to do a circular drive, a paved section by the side of the house for covered car parking, and a slab in the back yard for a nice shop! More pain! Right now I am thinking about doing a metal 30x40 with a ceiling tall enough for a 2 post lift. Can anyone give me any shop recommendations? I would love to pick you guys' brains about this before I starting putting up forms.

BDA:
It's looking great, Chuck! 30x40 is a nice size for a shop. I'm really envious even though you haven't gotten to the shop yet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version