Lotus Europa Forums > Off Topic Subjects

I'm going Seven shopping

<< < (4/4)

S2Zetec54:
Cracking looking car.

I loved my 7...enormous fun. Remember driving over to Switzerland many years ago....caused a stir where ever i went.

dakazman:
 Congratulations John ,
   Have fun with it !😀👍👍
  Dave

TheKid#9:

--- Quote from: GavinT on Tuesday,October 04, 2022, 03:01:49 AM ---Congratulations, JB.

It occurs to me that a Seven makes a Europa look like an entirely practical daily driver.   8)

--- End quote ---

Yes, the S4 sevens were way better than the ones that came before it, however, mine is a 1700cc crossflow engine which is original. The TC engine was an option at the time.

I am 6 foot 5, and I had to get a S4 Seven because I cannot fit in the earlier ones.

jbcollier:
Finally the car was delivered this morning… right before I had to dash off to Toronto :-(

Found time to carefully clean the serial number plate and, lo and behold, there is a faint and crooked “L” in front.   Next we checked with Arch Motors and they have no record of having supplied a replacement chassis — they keep careful records to prevent clones.  Also, they said that in the early days all the Caterham reinforcements were available as a kit to upgrade earlier chassises.  More checking to do when I get home but things are looking even better!

TurboFource:
Love the color of it! Nice car!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version