Lotus Europa Forums > Random Europa Sightings

Interesting Body Mods

(1/2) > >>

RoddyMac:
Dear old dad was sent these photos this morning of a modified Europa located somewhere around Coquitlam (suburb of Vancouver).  It looks like the owner or builder was trying to mimic the Lola Mk6:

E Paul:
Nicely done, but I can't wrap my head around it...my mind keeps saying "Huh?". Rear visibility...I would not say that this is an improvement in that already somewhat lacking category.

BDA:
 :I-agree:

A lot of the body changes are not nearly so well integrated as this. Maybe "integrated" is not a good word because the rear is almost completely different from it's original shape. I find the resulting change to have a lot of visual appeal. But I agree with E Paul that the rear view, and especially the rear quarter view is likely worse (not having an S1 or S2, I can only guess how much worse it's likely to be.

I'd like to see more detailed pictures of the interior, engine bay, etc. I wonder if he incorporated cameras to assist with the blind spots.

Sandyman:
Convex side mirrors both sides helps me with blind spots. Side air inlets a plus.

S2Zetec54:
The rear view is my favourite view of my Europa….but this is beautifully executed and I like the side inlets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version