Author Topic: Another 73 TC on CL OC SoCal  (Read 428 times)

Offline Grumblebuns

Another 73 TC on CL OC SoCal
« on: Monday,May 06, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
This TC looks to be worth its asking price.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/tustin-1973-lotus-europa-twin-cam-big/6882401928.html

==========================================================

"The engine was rebuilt in 2007. Rear half shafts and bearings were replaced a few years ago. Mechanically this Europa is very well sorted to drive in every respect. The engine runs very well with good power output. The 4-speed Type 352 Tansaxle shifts and operates as expected for a Europa. The front and rear shocks were replaced at some point and the front end lowered from the Federalized height back to the original design height. The paint is driver quality, with plenty of blemishes all around. The paint would be best described at a “ten footer.” The body panels line up as expected for a 70’s Lotus. The doors do not sag and were recently adjusted. All five wheels were powder coated and are in excellent condition with fresh Toyo tires all around. The dash wood was replaced at one point, and is in excellent condition. The Moto Lita steering wheel is a nice upgrade from the original. A newer working retro style radio was installed. A new rear tub is included that has been trimmed down to fit. This is car #3324 and can be traced on Lotus Register Boards. Everything works with the exception of the fuel sending unit. The frame is rust free with no signs of accidents or damage. A new battery was recently installed. I am selling because I don’t have time to drive and enjoy it as much as it deserves, however I do take time to drive it semi-regularly to keep things moving. I would drive the car anywhere without hesitation. This is a good reliable driver quality Europa that is ready to be driven and enjoyed. 63,417 miles. Clean CA title in hand."

==========================================================

Compare this example to the one re-listed on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Lotus-Europa/223503349715?hash=item3409d677d3:g:JxoAAOSwmQBcsPrS

« Last Edit: Monday,May 06, 2019, 06:37:05 AM by Grumblebuns »