Author Topic: Wheels Banks Europa Engineering  (Read 2238 times)

Offline bikkel

Wheels Banks Europa Engineering
« on: Sunday,May 01, 2016, 04:17:24 AM »
Hi all,

To finish my zetec conversion I need to fit 15" wheels.
I'm looking at 5.5" wide front and 6" rears.
For the looks i like 4 spoke wheels(like revolution)

Does anybody have pics of the Banks engineering 15 " bolt-on 3 piece wheels? or other 3 piece wheels. (imagewheels?)
Which offset?

please post your pics/info......

Thanks,

Koen (netherlands)

Offline kerrywittig

Re: Wheels Banks Europa Engineering
« Reply #1 on: Sunday,May 01, 2016, 08:37:16 AM »
Here's a pix.............Good luck though getting them. I put together an order for between $3000-4000 USD over a month ago of various parts and finally got a response that Banks would not be able provide ANY of the order because of some problems within the company!! Parts were seats to emblems to wheels to suspension parts, etc.....

Without Me

http://www.parts.banks-europa.co.uk/photos/wheel_knockonbig.jpg

Offline jbcollier

« Reply #2 on: Sunday,May 01, 2016, 09:01:59 AM »
Those wheels are for the 47.  No problem getting hubs for the front but not so easy fro the rear unless you are doing a major redesign of the rear suspension.

Offline Serge

• http://sleurs-motorsport.com
    • Sleurs Motorsport
« Reply #3 on: Sunday,May 01, 2016, 01:34:43 PM »
They are also available in 4 PCD bolt on, so you can use them on the normal hubs.

Offline EuropaTC

• LotusLand
« Reply #4 on: Sunday,May 01, 2016, 10:51:46 PM »
I put together an order for between $3000-4000 USD over a month ago of various parts and finally got a response that Banks would not be able provide ANY of the order because of some problems within the company!!
Hmm, apologies for drifting off topic, but that sounds ominous. There were rumors about Richard retiring a few months ago, I wonder if this could be the start of winding down ? I sincerely hope it's not health related.
On the plus side, although it's not good to have an order rejected it is much better than taking the money and then leaving you hanging ?
Brian 

Offline EuropatcSPECIAL

• Europa Special 74, Elan Sprint 73
« Reply #5 on: Monday,May 02, 2016, 01:20:52 AM »
Here's a pix.............Good luck though getting them. I put together an order for between $3000-4000 USD over a month ago of various parts and finally got a response that Banks would not be able provide ANY of the order because of some problems within the company!! Parts were seats to emblems to wheels to suspension parts, etc.....

I bought a full exhaust off him last year, the only part that would fit, was the box. The flanges were distorted, the bends to tight, it was a nightmare. When I sent it back he said he dose not make them, gave me an earful and said he couldn't deal with me anymore.Oh well Ill spend my money else where