Author Topic: FS Parts  (Read 350 times)

Offline JasonH

FS Parts
« on: Monday,November 29, 2021, 01:43:45 PM »
 I am starting to sell off "excess inventory"  I hope to put more up in the coming weeks.

1) Front shocks adjustable perch.  These will lower the front of your car. How much I don't know I never tried them on mine when I had it.  Have a look at the photos  $100
2) Trailing arms  left and right  I will sell separately.  $100 each $150 for the set
3) TC Fuel tanks  They are set up for return loop fuel injection  one tank has some bondo on it, but they are not rusty, and don't leak.  $100 ea $150 for the set
4) Megasquirt v3.0 kit/w knock module & MS3Xpander  also Includes a wide band O2 sensor/gauge; trigger wheel; Crank position sensor  $500
5) Willwood top mount hanging brake module  Includes Master cylinders with cool caps $200
6) S2 Rear hubs, axles, carriers $400 will part out if necessary

If you need any of these, and you think my pricing needs "adjustment" just let me know

You can PM me or Call/text @ (970) 401 3899 or email me

Regards;
Jason
« Last Edit: Wednesday,December 01, 2021, 08:07:59 PM by JasonH »

Offline BDA

Re: FS Parts
« Reply #1 on: Monday,November 29, 2021, 02:28:43 PM »
Your buyer will need to know if the radius arms are for a TC or a TCS.

A suggestion you might consider is to spell out the punctuation on your email address so some robot can't steal it. Even better would be to add your email address to your account settings and check the box "Allow users to email me". Then a member can email you through the forum by clicking on the envelope under your avatar (the sender will not know your email address). Finally, a member can send you a private message by clicking on the "bubble" under your avatar. You will be notified by email that a private message was sent to you.

Offline JasonH

Re: FS Parts
« Reply #2 on: Monday,November 29, 2021, 02:44:15 PM »
Thanks..  good advice.
 Adjustments made