Lotus Europa Forums > Events

Fallbrook Vinage Car Club Car Show

<< < (3/4) > >>

BDA:
I'm glad the crowds around your car (that surely were there!) parted for enough time for you to take some nice pictures!

Glad you got your problems sorted out!

Grumblebuns:
I took the pictures early in the show and just as the show was closing. I met quite a few attendees who had some Europa experience in their past, mostly fond memories.

The problem with the S2 turned out to be a broken rotor. The spring clip that secures the rotor on the distributor shaft was MIA. Don't know what happened to it. It's too bad such a simple problem kept the S2 off the road for almost a year. Blame it on a lazy owner.

BDA:
It looks like the weather was perfect! I'll bet it was a fun event!

I can relate to the lazy part! I need to get off my butt and get my car going. Unfortunately, I can't really start on it till tomorrow at the earliest. A friend from church who was also a fixture in the NC MG club (I'm a member, too. They'll take anybody! :) ) died and his funeral is tomorrow. All of us who can are bringing their Little British Cars to the funeral.

After that, I'll start turning wrenches!

StrawberryCheesecake:

--- Quote from: EuropaTC on Friday,May 08, 2015, 10:17:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: 4129R on Friday,May 08, 2015, 12:24:59 PM ---She has lots of pairs of shoes, and can only wear one pair at a time, but that apparently is quite different.

--- End quote ---

Of course it's different, whatever are you thinking ?   ::)    that wall-high cupboard stacked with shoes is irrelevant because they were all bought LAST YEAR !!!!  Good heavens man, she can't go out in last year's shoes !   And everyone's seen the red pair she bought last month because she wore them at the village show, so they don't count either. She just doesn't have any that she can wear........

:)

--- End quote ---

and because all those shoes will rocket up in value, unlike those dirty old cars... oh hang on

3929R:
 :coolpic:
Do they require a fire extinguisher by every entry?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version