Author Topic: F/S 1969 LOTUS EUROPA S2 SOLD SOLD SOLD  (Read 218 times)

Offline 1970S2

• LOTUS EUROPA COMMUNITY
F/S 1969 LOTUS EUROPA S2 SOLD SOLD SOLD
« on: Friday,December 01, 2023, 10:39:04 PM »
SORRY this site is not photo upload friendly, if you want some photos, send me your email, I have a 69 S2, body is off, it needs to be painted, the chassis is completely rebuilt, complete rebuilt Renault Hemi 1605cc 10.50 to 1,  forged pistons, 77mm bore,Gordini rods, free floating pins,rebuilt head, new guides, mild street cam, chain, bearings, hi flow oil pump, remote oil filter, oil cooler, rebuilt distributor, engine up and running, twin webber carbs ,new air filters, all new aluminum cooling lines, rad, swirl pot, silicone hoses, all new nickel bronze brake lines, flex hoses, brakes and hardware, bearings, tie rod ends, ball joints, trunnions,control arm bushings, all new coil over GAZ adjustable gas shocks with adjustable damper controls, boots, all new shifting linkages, clutch, release bearing, rebuilt transmission, all new bearings, seals,  lightened flywheel, motor and tranny mounts, all wheel bearings and seals, park cable, throttle cable, clutch cable, choke cable, cooler valve cable, rear control arms, bushing , adjustable rear linkage, fuel tank plastic lined, and lots of other stuff on the chassis, I have a set of excellent seats, solid frames, all the door and window rubbers , new mirrors, all the new emblems, new headlamps, tail lens, no carpets , cosmic rims, new tire rubber, aluminum skid plates for undercarriage,SS door post kit, lots of spare parts including a complete donor car, too much to list , hundreds of hours , over $20,000 already spent, I have too many coals in the fire at the moment, all the hard work is done, some assembly required,  it is a rolling chassis with engine and tranny and all the suspension installed,  it is at the body install stage, I am not giving this car away, I will not accept any offers without seeing it in person, if your not prepared to part with over $20,000 please do not waist my time, this car is located in Ontario Canada, just east of Belleville
« Last Edit: Saturday,December 30, 2023, 12:32:03 AM by 1970S2 »

Offline BDA

Re: F/S 1969 LOTUS EUROPA S2 FRAME OFF RESTORATION PROJECT
« Reply #1 on: Saturday,December 02, 2023, 07:55:57 AM »
While I can’t say I’m happy about the restrictions on the size of photos on this forum, they really aren’t that difficult to navigate (reducing the size of photos is useful for sending them via email too). There are several ways to reduce the size of photos. Here are two:

https://www.lotuseuropa.org/LotusForum/index.php?topic=1379.0
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_55eg00H-w

The latter is Windows centric but Apples have a similar functionality.