Author Topic: We now have 1500 Members!!!  (Read 216 times)

Offline BDA

We now have 1500 Members!!!
« on: Wednesday,November 01, 2023, 01:10:37 PM »
Congratulations to Lotus Joe and all of us! We just reached 1500 members!!!  :pirate: :beerchug:  :BEER3:  :trophy:

:lotus:
« Last Edit: Wednesday,November 01, 2023, 01:31:12 PM by BDA »

Offline Bainford

• Twin Cam 3682R
Re: We now have 1500 Members!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday,November 02, 2023, 08:38:46 AM »
Nice! Assuming that most members have at least one Europa (and some of us have seven  ;)), that accounts for quite a significant percentage of total Europa production. I find Europa owners to be somewhat unique among niche automobile enthusiast demographics, in that we include restorers, preservers, maintain & drivers, racers, and the full range of modifiers from simple upgrades to full-on custom chassis and almost any power plant that can be stuffed into the engine bay. Better still, the tolerance or acceptance of these various endeavors among all members of the community, regardless of their own particular bent is quite refreshing. It also breeds a vast knowledge base, and a keen willingness to share and assist fellow community members.

Alright, I don't know where I was going with all this, except to say this is an awesome community, and from my personal experience, one of the best enthusiast groups on the web. Thanks, and well done all.
The Twin Cam plays the symphony whilst my right foot conducts the orchestra. At 3800 rpm the Mad Pipe Organ joins in.

Trevor

Offline S2Zetec54

« Reply #2 on: Thursday,November 02, 2023, 12:33:41 PM »
Well said

Offline dakazman

« Reply #3 on: Friday,November 03, 2023, 06:03:02 PM »
  Bainford,  Where are you going with this ?
  It is a high percentage and I believe that we truely love this lotus creation and it shows 550 years later.

Dakazman

Offline EuropaTC

• LotusLand
« Reply #4 on: Friday,November 03, 2023, 11:09:18 PM »
  Bainford,  Where are you going with this ?
  It is a high percentage and I believe that we truely love this lotus creation and it shows 550 years later.
  Dakazman
550 years ? have you put a flux capacitor in your Europa and are posting from the future ?   :)