Author Topic: SJS Sports Cars parts company in England  (Read 257 times)

Offline Bud

• 416-949-2778
SJS Sports Cars parts company in England
« on: Friday,July 01, 2022, 07:47:14 AM »
If you are a newby like me and are looking for parts for your project, SJ Sportscars may be the company for you. They are based in England and have a comprehensive list of parts for all Lotus brands that are not available in North America as I have found out. And their pricing is VERY COMPETITIVE and much lower that US suppliers and reaction time is amazing. The contact is steve@sjsportscars.co.uk if you are interested and Steve responds very quickly

I also deal with RDEnterprises and Ray is an excellent person to deal with as well

Offline Fotog

• 72 Twin Cam
Re: SJS Sports Cars parts company in England
« Reply #1 on: Saturday,July 09, 2022, 07:07:42 PM »
I agree that both are good guys.  SJS has competitive prices and shipping is very reasonable.  I wanted a pair of new nuts for the output shafts of a 352 transaxle.  SJS didn't normally carry them, but got them from mainland Europe for me.  Shipping was $21 to the US for the pair.  I think Renault16shop in Netherlands wanted something like $60 to ship one.

Emails to SJS don't always get answered, but calling them is very effective, and they respond well to personal conversation.

I've dealt with Ray at R.D. Enterprises for a long time too.  Many of his parts are priced very reasonably and competitively, so you should always check.  Responsive and a good guy.

Offline BDA

Re: SJS Sports Cars parts company in England
« Reply #2 on: Saturday,July 09, 2022, 09:56:56 PM »
I’ve gotten good service from all the Lotus vendors I’ve done business with: r.d. enterprises, Dave Bean Engineering, and SJ Sportscars. I also got good service from Richard at Banks (before he split off Lotus Supplies) but I haven’t dealt with Lotus Supplies yet. I recently dealt with Kelvedon but I haven’t received my merchandise yet. They were very attentive and I don’t anticipate any problems.

We’re very lucky to such good vendors supporting us!