Author Topic: Selling my Two Europa  (Read 1191 times)

Offline upallnight

Selling my Two Europa
« on: Thursday,May 19, 2022, 07:22:15 PM »
Had these cars for the last 47 years and 40 years respectfully.  Know that I'm not going to live forever and don't want the wife to have to deal with this when I am no longer around, it time to let them go.

1970 Lotus Europa, Yellow exterior, Black interior.  Where shall we begin?  Renault 1565engine with an ELSE manifold and Weber 45 DCOE carburetor.  Stebro exhaust.  Spyder adjustable a-arms at the front supporting Triumph GT6 uprights and GT 6 brake calipers, and adjustable lower links in the rear.  I believe they are riding on Koni shocks front and rear, but I could be wrong.  Haven't driven the car in 20 years since we moved into our newly built house.

1970 Lotus Europa Red exterior, Oatmeal interior.  Lotus Twincam Weber Big valve engine mated to a 336 trans.  47 style body with twin filler caps on each sail and a NACA duct at each sail.  Spyder adjustable a-arms at the front supporting Triumph GT6 uprights and GT 6 brake calipers, and adjustable lower links in the rear. The Twincam is running Webers carbs, but I also have a set of Dellorto sidedraft carburetors. Tubular exhaust headers.

anyone interested in these cars can email me at don_moy@ymail.com

My brother may also be selling his 1972 Twincam Europa.

Offline upallnight

Re: Selling my Two Europa
« Reply #1 on: Thursday,May 19, 2022, 07:23:39 PM »
Cars are located in Chicago, IL

None are running, but I'm going to see if I can get them running. 

Offline upallnight

« Reply #2 on: Thursday,May 19, 2022, 07:25:32 PM »
Couple of interior shot of the Red Europa

Offline BDA

« Reply #3 on: Thursday,May 19, 2022, 07:50:12 PM »
 :Welcome: upallnight!! I do realize your time here will only be as long as it takes to sell your cars.

From your pictures, they look very nice! Hopefully, you'll be able to get them running. That would surely increase their value!

Let's hope that you are underestimating your longevity!

Offline DreamsOfA47

« Reply #4 on: Saturday,May 21, 2022, 02:58:02 PM »
I'm definitely saddened to hear that you're parting ways with your babies, and I agree hopefully you'll be happy and healthy for quite a long time yet! I'll be sure to shoot you an email with some questions about the cars in question

Offline Loosejam

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday,November 23, 2022, 07:25:53 AM »
Have you sold either car yet?