Lotus Europa Forums > Vendors Storefront

AVO UK closed down ?

<< < (2/2)

GavinT:

--- Quote from: BDA on Thursday,January 11, 2024, 09:59:40 AM ---[...]
 In any case, I would assume they had a quality product since Richard (and others) were suppliers and there were other options so it's an added shame that they're gone.

--- End quote ---

As I understood it, Richard worked with AVO to supply specific valving for the dampers he sold. I don't know if the units AVO sold independently had that valving or what difference it might have made.

GavinT:

--- Quote from: BDA on Thursday,January 11, 2024, 08:05:50 AM ---Bummer! I noticed that there is an Aussie AVO. I wonder if they are closed also. I also wonder what places like Kelsport and Lotus Supplies will replace them with…

--- End quote ---

Graeme at Aussie AVO says they're going to move to selling GAZ.
This was announced in October last.

EuropaTC:
Bumping this topic again because I've just picked up from the Elannet that Turbo technics are taking over AVO production.

https://turbotechnics.com/avo-technics/

How much they'll do or what the new price structure will be is anyone's guess but if it means another option then I for one am glad to see it. The AVOs I've got have been fine and look well made although I don't do enough mileage to give then a real test, but if TT make a go of it there should be an option for overhaul should mine (or anyone else's) ever need it.

Brian

S2Zetec54:
Thanks for passing this on. Good to know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version