Lotus Europa Forums > Vendors Storefront

TC Boot Grilles

<< < (2/4) > >>

TurboFource:
Jim,
One set would be half that price?

BDA:
Roughly. My calculations for Joji were not complete - eg. I forgot to include taxes I'd have to pay but I don't anticipate much change after that. Let me know if you're interested in a set and I'll work up a price.

TurboFource:
I am interested Jim. How are they secured on the bottom side?

BDA:
I used a silicone glue.

I’ll order the screen today.

BDA:
I've been getting people asking me for grilles, which is fine. I'm honored that people like them! This is not a business for me so I don't have screens to make them on hand, I have to order it on line. When one person orders a pair and I order screen for his grilles and then another person orders another pair and I order some more screen, my shipping costs are huge (I just got my first shipment of screen and you would not believe the size of the box they sent it to me in!) and that will obviously impact the final cost. I don't plan on making money on these so the less I have to pay, the less you have to pay.

Currently, I have orders from Joji, Dan, Kraig, and Bryan.

Before I order any more screen, I'd like to try to make sure I don't have any more orders.

If you are interested in 3D stainless steel boot grilles for your TC, please let me know now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version