Author Topic: 5 Twin Cams for sale eBay  (Read 480 times)

Offline Bainford

• Twin Cam 3682R
Re: 5 Twin Cams for sale eBay
« Reply #1 on: Monday,September 16, 2019, 09:23:54 AM »
Spoiled for choice. I like the red one that is the first on the list.

When I bought mine off of ebay in 2010, there were six to choose from that week as well. It's good to have the luxury of choice.
The Twin Cam plays the symphony whilst my right foot conducts the orchestra. At 3800 rpm the Mad Pipe Organ joins in.

Trevor

Offline BDA

« Reply #2 on: Monday,September 16, 2019, 09:32:02 AM »
Some of them are pretty nice. The second to last one - the one that's supposed to be a JPS - doesn't seem to have a JPS badge (the only thing that actually distinguishes a 5-speed black w/pin stripes Europa from a JPS) and the 365 tranny was swapped with a 352 so it's no longer a 5-speed (and it's not black! Besides that and how rough it is, it's great!  :)

That is as many Europas being sold at the same time as I think I've ever seen and, as I say, a couple of them are very nice. It will be interesting to see how much the nice ones go for. The one on BAT is up to $9000 and there are still three days left on the auction. Good luck with all of the sellers (and buyers!).

Offline 4129R

• Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom, not far from Hethel the home of Lotus.
« Reply #3 on: Monday,September 16, 2019, 11:28:36 AM »
The second to last one - the one that's supposed to be a JPS - doesn't seem to have a JPS badge (the only thing that actually distinguishes a 5-speed black w/pin stripes Europa from a JPS) and the 365 tranny was swapped with a 352 so it's no longer a 5-speed (and it's not black! Besides that and how rough it is, it's great!  :)

and you have to buy the engine separately if he wants to sell it.

I wondered why the back was so high off the ground.