Author Topic: Tara kings europa  (Read 304 times)

Offline Sparkrite

Tara kings europa
« on: Sunday,October 25, 2020, 10:45:02 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to Tara kings europa from the avengers tv series.

Offline EuropaTC

• LotusLand
Re: Tara kings europa
« Reply #1 on: Monday,October 26, 2020, 12:11:53 AM »
It's not on the DVLA database so presumably either scrapped, exported or possibly racing somewhere. Or I suppose it could be registered with a personal plate ?

For anyone interested, this website is a labour of love by someone who has documented all cars in the Avengers episodes, complete with screen shots;

https://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/cars/

It's described as a 1968 pre-production 54, older door handles and without the indicators above the front bumper. If it was a development car from Lotus then I suppose it could easily have been scrapped or ended up racing.

Brian

Offline lotusfanatic

Re: Tara kings europa
« Reply #2 on: Monday,October 26, 2020, 01:03:38 AM »
It's not on the DVLA database so presumably either scrapped, exported or possibly racing somewhere. Or I suppose it could be registered with a personal plate ?

For anyone interested, this website is a labour of love by someone who has documented all cars in the Avengers episodes, complete with screen shots;

https://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/cars/

It's described as a 1968 pre-production 54, older door handles and without the indicators above the front bumper. If it was a development car from Lotus then I suppose it could easily have been scrapped or ended up racing.

Brian

Thanks Brian,

I love The Avengers!

(I will now be spending far too much time looking through all the various Lotus cars and other vehicles!)

Mark