Lotus Europa Forums > Events

Wheels across the pond.

(1/6) > >>

dakazman:
   Jupiter Florida, Wheels across the Pond:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0016jJR5BwydWcTy5hfx3GWdELTIv1CPvvDkk968Hz44BH3pIg6vn2qrMK5mLCymCV8cNO5_JYqY2y441Mrwl-AZRNuI0AcFt3FjklixAypkIuTZpp8sdFgreABc8oGd9DOIxXvDZM6fNbE3KrJ3wDXssVo7fMMrqSwFIaVTM4inLGFmNIdZ_S77o3j65M7V2_qDSuFLwzehfj6d0ZdJLR2i9AOotzVVRVJS4gKkHmQ-4gvQ0eL1YTaQP2YaGZClT3FiB6iRRw_-iyQBoBGeZZ7Hgu9IvbhlTfenHUj3OzF3mZ1T-LuLBmYkyyEdycRak88GuDOJTcnT0h26sveKfbSNaZHuPAy28kb&c=khcv-AT-apxdNaYzVIW_6rdUZ9HS1g60vUSW6vBZXEaW0REyRF6bjQ==&ch=4stB0uyRFIQOk-TRa6XmB_8W3NebI0vYxV5sYhw0AzdiRSisdcsJDQ==

Dakazman

literarymadness:
D'man: Registered today.  See you at the show if not before.

dakazman:
  Absolutely,
   I’m gonna try to put some afterburners on the wrenching.  So glad not to be painting and polishing(much) :FUNNY:  priority jobs are the seat / interior upholstery and the rechroming of the taillight assemblies.
Dakazman

dakazman:
   Not that I would have made it to this event with my car, I found out today it has been postponed.
Better to be safe!
Dakazman

EuropaTC:
Ok, this has nothing to do with cars but is a response to this cancellation and the reasons why it's happened.

Over here in the UK it all seems incredibly calm about this virus and yet Europe (and to some extent even Scotland)  is going into lockdown.  Having read some of the reports coming out of Italy I can see why, but for some reason we seem to think we know better. 

What's the general response on the ground over there ?  Our media is generally anti-Trump so I'm not convinced we get the true tale from your side of the pond, I suspect there's always some agenda behind USA reports so it would be good to hear from normal folks as to what you're thinking/doing/etc.

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version