Lotus Europa Forums > Events

Log 33 Walkens Glenn NY Aug 2, 3, 4 2013

<< < (3/5) > >>

EuropaTC:
To be fair, they don't de-mist very well in cold weather, so you might find your car is as designed. Or as the Lotus dealers kept saying about the Elise;  "TADTS" - They All Do That Sir....

If the wiper arms are old, it might be worth trying to tweek the spring for a bit more tension. There was a very common mod on the Elise single wiper to re-drill the spring mounting hole to add a bit extra, and it worked very well.  Alternatively you could just drive faster and it'll reach a point where it just flows straight over !

Brian

Bainford:

--- Quote from: EuropaTC on Wednesday,February 27, 2013, 09:53:23 AM ---Alternatively you could just drive faster and it'll reach a point where it just flows straight over !

--- End quote ---
Ah, thanks for the tip. Think I'll try this one  ;)

Bainford:
My room is booked  :pirate:

TheKid#9:

--- Quote from: Bainford link=topic=283.msg1746 :BBQ:#msg1746 date=1362086315 ---My room is booked  :pirate:

--- End quote ---

Lets go!!!  :D glad you are coming! It's going to be great!

andy harwood:
Just looked in on this thread. LOG33 sounds verrrry interesting.
Ran it by the wife- she's all in for it.
Now, if I can get a vacation changed...
From here, it's about a 9 hr. drive - up I-81 from here, but I'm sure we can find a longer, leasurely route.
We'd like to meet some fellow Europanuts. It would be nice putting faces to people from here and the YH group.
And check out some Europas, of course.
andyh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version