Author Topic: Bill Gates making pandemic predictions??  (Read 165 times)

Offline Tom999w

Bill Gates making pandemic predictions??
« on: Friday,February 18, 2022, 04:18:28 PM »
Does anyone else think its strange that Bill Gates is making pandemic predictions? That's like a plumber telling people how to cure cancer. One + one isn't equaling two here. And all the big websites are carrying his predictions... What's even more strange (and actually disturbing) that his website (Gatesnotes) has five hundred positive public comments to his story and not one neutral or negative comment....  All the commenters have spam-box names like Onigen Ost, and Usnon Odudzu... These "commenters" are calling him "god", "genius", and "world saver"....
  The takeaway from this is that the people of this country had better wake up and start questioning and researching what they read in the media, instead of blindly believing what they read, and going along with the masses... We can see how that worked out in the past. I think the world is heading into trouble...

Offline BDA

Re: Bill Gates making pandemic predictions??
« Reply #1 on: Friday,February 18, 2022, 04:43:04 PM »
Let’s just say that Gates is not as smart as he thinks he is or as smart as many people seem to think he is I don’t know which of those has the higher opinion oh him. His “talents” are more along the lines of being ruthlessly manipulative.

We are living in the Chinese curse: “May you live in interesting times.”

Offline Clifton

« Reply #2 on: Friday,February 18, 2022, 07:35:47 PM »
Gates has been investing in vaccines prior to the latest Sars. Probably before the first Sars. He's was quoted saying something like vaccines are the best return on your money.

Average people make average money. People as smart as him can learn something pretty quick and get it. Elon Musk is the same.  Plumbers are plumbers for a reason. No disrespect but true, I'm an average dummy. Gate is on another level.

I agree on the media but it is FCC regulated corporate media. It's not what they say but what they don't.
I spent 2 hours going down the Biden/Ukraine hole. 14 gas companies, owner is MIA and Hunter Biden is on the board a year after an unconstitutional Coup getting &1 million a year. Hmm. We just hear Russia wants war.
https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019/09/from-2014-r-hunter-biden-should-declare-who-really-owns-his-new-ukrainian-employer-burisma-holdings.html Wiki search any of it and it get's crazier.

Offline Tom999w

« Reply #3 on: Saturday,February 19, 2022, 10:48:48 AM »
Well since Bill Gates is a god-like genius, maybe he can predict the outcome the Russia/Ukraine border issue.