Author Topic: WTB Europa Body  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Purple Frog

WTB Europa Body
« on: Tuesday,February 24, 2015, 06:54:45 PM »
I've been lurking over a year on all US Europa sites.  I've learned a ton.
All my life I have raced four cylinder mid-engine formula cars, when it's time to build a hot rod where do you think i'm headed?
I have been sketching out a tube frame race/track day car based on a stock looking Europa.
To have that "sleeper" look I'm now looking for a complete body with trim, headlights, tail lights, etc.
Not caring much about stock chassis, drive train, heaters, fuel tanks, interior.... they can be junk... but I don't want to do extensive bodywork.  Needs to be in US, not looking for import hassles.
If you have an S2 that the whole chassis front end is swiss cheese, and the motor froze up 15 years ago, I may be the guy that makes your wife very happy.  ;)

Online BDA

Re: WTB Europa Body
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday,February 24, 2015, 07:25:41 PM »
You may get a call from someone's wife, but until then, you might keep an eye out on ebay or bringatrailer.com.

Good luck and don't forget we'd love to see what you do with it!

Offline JasonH

« Reply #2 on: Thursday,March 19, 2015, 08:12:36 AM »
I am contemplating selling all the parts to my TC project.  Life has taken a turn and I don't know if the Europa concept that I have planned fits this new life anymore... 
   So. I have a TC body shell, three sets of doors, two sets of engine covers,  two plenum covers (hood/bonnet), and one with air a large air scoop.  All of the body parts are in excellent shape and are completely stock.  I also have a set of bolt on/ glue on wheel flares.   I originally paid $1600 for the body from the guy in the San Francisco area on ebay called ridgelivin.  The other parts have been acquired over the decades.  I am still on the fence as to terminate the project, but if you make me an offer I can't refuse you may just knock me off that fence.
   If you (or anyone) are indeed interested.  Send me a note to ocelotspost@yahoo  and I will send  some current shots of the shell, body parts, and other trim I have knocking about.
Cheers;
Jason

Offline RoddyMac

« Reply #3 on: Monday,March 23, 2015, 11:25:24 AM »
John D from simplesevens.org is selling his Europa project, it might be what you're after:

http://www.race-cars.com/partbd/messages/24509.htm

Offline Piper an

• old boy racer
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday,May 05, 2015, 10:21:08 AM »
Hi there's a chap in England Coventry selling s2 Europa U.S. import £4000 he did have 3 cheers Derek

Offline RSready

« Reply #5 on: Monday,July 27, 2015, 06:33:26 AM »
PM'd.